History

In 1903, Ezra Josloff, an immigrant from Russia, started a small glass repair business on Prince Street in Newark, New Jersey. Over the years the business grew and Ezra's son Sollie joined his father.

Sollie and his wife Ray Ann continued to expand the family business and in 1962 relocated operations to 149 Meeker Avenue. Lawrence, son of Sollie and Ray Ann, and his wife Alberta became the next generation to operate the company. In 1988 the family completed construction of our current facility at 169 Meeker Avenue. The company continues to operate out of this facility today. Shortly there after Ian, son of Lawrence and Alberta, joined the company. He is presently the Vice President and represents the fourth generation of family ownership.


Josloff Glass Co.
169 Meeker Ave, Newark, NJ 07114 Essex County
 
Phone:
973-622-2200
 
 
Fax:
973-565-0113
 
 
E-Mail: