Josloff Industries LLC is fully committed to providing our employees with a safe and productive work environment.
At this time, we remain fully operational and are dedicated to providing the best customer service in our industry.
From our estimating, engineering and project management departments to our factory and field operations, each member of our team is working hard to service our customers and support new needs as they arise.
Josloff COVID-19 Action Plan
Josloff Industries LLC is observing heightened safety protocols with a COVID-19 Office Action Plan designed to keep our employees and customers safe.
- Facemasks or mouth and nose coverings are mandatory in our building when social distancing cannot be maintained
- The entire office is cleaned and sanitized by a third-party service every Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 7:15am.
- Each employee is responsible to wipe down their office at the end of each day.
- Mandatory six-foot social distancing rules are in effect in our office at all times.
- Do not shake hands, hug, or engage in any other physical contact.
- Meetings should be no more than 2 people and should be done in the conference room or open area to maintain the 6′ rule.
- Face-to-face meetings and client office visits should not occur unless absolutely essential.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at all entrances and gathering areas.
- If you are sick, stay home. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you have about current or upcoming project – Contact Us Now.